Ok, I understand
Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Roads & Pavements/Footways

The condition of the roads and pavements are the responsibility of Kent County Council-Highways Division. Any faults should be reported to them by accessing the Kent County Council website www.kent.gov.uk or by ringing 03000 41 81 81