Accept and Continue

Cookies on this site

This site uses cookies. For more information, please see our privacy policy.
Skip to main content

Public Rights of Way (PROWs)

Footpaths/PROWs, including bridleways and byways are the responsibility of Kent County Council. Any problems should be reported to them on 08458 345 0210 or by using their website

 We do have a supply of maps showing PROWs in this parish which is free of charge from the parish rooms, collection only please.